GitHub - Thesis/Thesis: LaTeX Thesis Template
- one of the key persons who started the NAFA Alumni Association.
Yam Yok Lun - NAFA Alumni, painter and art educator.
- painter from Shanxi, China, who is a Housemate of The Other House at 66 Rowell Road.
- photographic artist who showed at in New York in 2005.
Yang Yingsu, Pearl - ceramist who captures the form of corals, WITAS artist.
- painter who studied under Leo Hee Tong, and conducted a fund-raising show at Utterly Art.
Yap Lee Hoon - WITAS artist.
- showed at 2003.
Yau Tian Yau - artist.
Yazer Azid - artist who uses film media.
- born 1973: painter of close-up of roses, solo show Flowerism at Utterly Art in 2004.
- website: Flowerism.
- born 1971: her show , at the Substation Singapore, where she used wall-paint, candy-floss machine, and polystyrene mini-bubbles.
- on her ; herballoon works are whimsical performances involving a participatory audience,such as and ; she is nonetheless known as one of the leading contemporary lights in visual artsamong the new Singaporean generation artists.
- biodata of the artist at 2003, who was the head of LaSalle MFA admissions program.
- on her .
- Black Forest Cake Project in 2004.
- her show in Belgrade.
- founder of Ten Men Group, afounding member of the Society of South-east Asian artists, this late artiststudied at the Shanghai Art Academy and was an art educator.
Yeh Woey Lee -member of group 90 - studio nude illustration group.
- born 1971: website: educated at San Francisco Art Institute, Beijing Central Academy of Fine Arts, Masters of Arts at the National Institute of Education, drawings are evocative of surreal, mythical landscapes and stories, special experiences in Tibet and India shaped her works.
- born 1969: MFA from Glasgow School of Art, asculptor and installation artist; is an immensepresence at the Nokia Singapore Art 2001, where a strong grid axis leads to atilted gateway, spiraling into a center of the labyrinth where a man lies in suspended animation, a work emblematic of the angst of existence, SSS member.
- wins the Open Category of the 2nd CDL Singapore Sculpture Award.
Yeo Eng Hin - painter, NAFA 1977, ENSBA 1980, solo show in Paris.
- born 1935: studied at La Ecole des Beaux, Paris in the 1950s, works in studios in Malaysia and Singapore, is a Sunjin Galleries stable artist.
Yeo Kian Hwee, Andrew - artist.
Yeo Puay Hwa, Jesvin - lecturer in Visual Communications at NAFA in 2005.
- born 1975: website: graduate with a marketing degree from the National University of Singapore, she also attended the Arts Institute of San Francisco, she works with calligraphic abstract painting works on canvas, founder of Instinc in 2004.
- painter artist who hasbeen trained at LaSalle and spent a year at San Francisco and who has participated in the show, and whose works on paper were captured in .
- her show with Tan Wyn-Layn in Melbourne 2004.
- her group show ...
- born 1957 Malaysia: emigrated to Singapore; he is knownfor his characteristic nude semi abstract figure paintings executed with graphicalcomposition, and a generous colorful palette, MASS member.
Ying Po Chong - artist.
- trained NAFA BA Fine Arts, 2005 Philip Morris Singapore Art Awards Honorable Mention.
- website: BSc (Information Systems and Computer Science)(NUS), trained NAFA Western painting, acrylic and watercolor painter.
- interior designerand artist who has participated in shows in Nagoya and Fukuoka, Japan.
- born Tokyo, attended Brentwood Art School, also studied art in London and NAFA, painter, potter, and qualified instructor of the Sogetsu School, lives in Singapore, member of SAS.
Yong Cheong Thye - practitioner of Chinese calligraphy, you can witness him working at his studio at Erskin Road in Chinatown.
- painterwho participated in the show, show, and.
Yuan, Natalie -artist that is a member of Plastique Kinetic Worms in 2002.
- artist who showed at Utterly Art in 2004, graduate of NAFA.
- interdisciplinary artist with interest in digital, film, and experimental sound works, showed at , showing a collaborative sound work with George Chua and Alwyn Lim in Singapore Biennale 2006.
-digital artist from Malaysia who is stationed in Singapore and who has participated in the show and also ; she has had shown at Substation.
- born 1972: controversial artist and curator working on installation works, a foundingmember of Utopia and Plastique Kinetic Worms, one of the editors of themagazine , and a partner of Atelier Frank and Lee.
- born 1964: Hydrogen at the 10th Biennale of Sydney and , performance and installationartist, with one work on , the performance art show that questions the notion of hyper-reality in art and popularculture, and has been active in New York.
- sound artist, son of Tang Da Wu, holds his first show Fuze in 2006.
- installation and sculptural artist who has collaborated with Lim KokHow on , works with aluminum and wood, a graduate of LaSalle.
- artist member of APAD in 2003.
- contemporary ceramics artist who challenges traditional clay forms, ran Water Rock Art.
-colorful Batik art renderings of interior of homes.
- Modern ArtSociety member.
- website - street artist.
- his participation in the show.
- born 1983: NAFA trained 2004, painter who takes inspiration from the academic figure painting sessions, creates works that are like the "skin" of humans, showcasing the different layers using the vegetable carrot as a material, presented at Rojak 04.
- born 1944 China: immigrated to Singapore in 1955, graduated NAFA and later University of Washington (Fine Arts), lived in France, contemporary abstract action-painting like and color-field like Chinese painting, now based in China.
- Malay artist member of APAD.
- born 1975: website: Malay Singaporean artist who held a solo show at Ona Arts Centre, Norway, and D.A.R.T.